Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Travel Alert: New TSA "Secure Flight" Requirements

Air travelers will now be asked to provide their full names exactly as it appears on the government-issued pieces of identification they plan to use at America's airports, in accordance with a new Transportation Security Administration (TSA) "Secure Flight" rule effective May 15, 2009. This information will be used by the TSA to check passenger information against terrorist 

watch lists. The Secure Flight program will require each of our customers booking an airline ticket to provide their full name, date of birth, gender, and Redress Number (if available). The TSA assures us that by providing this information in advance, most passengers will not experience any differences from the way they traveled before and the program will enable authorities to address security threats sooner, keeping air travel safer.

Travel Alert: Travelers required to present a passport or other approved documentation for all land and sea travel into the United States

As of June 1, 2009, as the final phase of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI), U.S. citizens returning home from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean or Bermuda, by land or sea, will be required to present one of the travel documents listed below. A birth certificate will no longer qualify as a proper travel document for land or sea.

U.S. Passport- This internationally recognized travel document verifies a person's identity and nationality. It is accepted for travel by air, land and sea.

U.S. Passport Card- This new, limited-use travel document costs less than a passport and is only valid for travel by land and sea.

Enhanced Driver's License (EDL)- Several states and Canadian provinces are issuing this driver's license or identification document that denotes identity and citizenship. It is specifically designed for cross-border travel into the U.S. by land or sea.

Trusted Traveler Program Cards - NEXUS, ENTRI or FAST enrollment cards are issued only to pre-approved, low-risk travelers. The cards are valid for use at land or sea.

For more details on these new requirements talk to your Travel Specialist or visit the Department of Homeland Security.


[email protected]